Add Topic to Clipboard  | 
 Share  |   Email  |   Print
Hospitals - North Simcoe Muskoka

Ontario's hospitals provide round-the-clock care to patients, including emergency, surgical, specialized chronic care, mental health, complex continuing care and rehabilitation services. Hospitals work with other parts of the health care system to provide coordinated care to patients.

These services serve all or part of North Simcoe Muskoka
Collingwood General and Marine Hospital  
459 Hume St, Collingwood, ON  L9Y 1W9
705-445-2550 Add to Clipboard
Georgian Bay General Hospital - Midland  
Georgian Bay General Hospital, 1112 St Andrew's Dr, Midland, ON  L4R 4P4
705-526-1300 Add to Clipboard
Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare - Huntsville District Memorial Hospital Site  
100 Frank Miller Dr, Huntsville, ON  P1H 1H7
705-789-2311 Add to Clipboard
Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare - South Muskoka Memorial Hospital Site  
South Muskoka Memorial Hospital, 75 Ann St, Bracebridge, ON  P1L 2E4
705-645-4404 Add to Clipboard
Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital  
170 Colborne St W, Orillia, ON  L3V 2Z3
Switchboard 705-325-2201 * Information Desk 705-327-9121 * Emergency Department 705-327-9100 Add to Clipboard
Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre  
Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre, 201 Georgian Dr, Barrie, ON  L4M 6M2
Patient Inquiry and General Information 705-728-9802 * automated attendant 705-728-9090 Add to Clipboard
Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care  
Atrium Building, 500 Church St, Penetanguishene, ON  L9M 1G3
Patient referrals please contact Central Intake: 705-549-3181 ext 2308
Media and Public Inquiries: ext 2214
Add to Clipboard

These services are located outside of North Simcoe Muskoka, but provide service to North Simcoe Muskoka.
Grey Bruce Health Services - Markdale Hospital  
55 Isla St, Box 406, Markdale, ON  N0C 1H0
519-986-3040 Add to Clipboard
Grey Bruce Health Services - Meaford Hospital  
229 Nelson St W, Meaford, ON  N4L 1A3
519-538-1311 Add to Clipboard

These services are governed by legislation in Ontario and the regulatory body is the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (

Need A Doctor? Link to Behaviour Change in Older Adults